From his hotel room in Phoenix, David has a great chat with Kickass Life producer, and Expert Social Media Trainer, Michael O’Neal. Michael tells his story about overcoming adversity after losing his parents, committing to the passive income lifestyle, and gives 10 great tips on how to better use Facebook to grow your business, whether you’re in network marketing, real estate, a trainer, or any other solopreneur job. He also offers a KickAss deal on his social media training course for Kickass Life Practitioners.
What you’ll discover on this show:
- The 5 books every entrepreneur should read
- Where Michael spread his parents ashes on his healing journey
- How his parents surround him every time he’s on the road
- How your social media efforts are like the movie “When Harry Met Sally”
- Who to accept as Facebook friends
- Why your Facebook “About” section could be losing you clients & sales
- The art of the Facebook Status Message
- How to do a 300 way call
- How to celebrate success the right way
- The #1 Phrase that turns off potential customers on Facebook
A Special Discount Training for Kickass Life Listeners!
Build your business with Social Media the right way. Social Media Ninja Tactics 3.0 includes 15 Chapters of Video Training with actionable content that you’ll see results with today. You can take it at your own pace, and repeat as many times as you want. It’s the only social media course created specifically for network marketers and solopreneurs, understanding that building relationships is the cornerstone of our business. You’ll also get access to the private Ninja Tactics Facebook Group, where Michael will coach you and answer all of your social media questions to help you build your business. Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back!
Links Mentioned on the Show
(5 books every entrepreneur should read)
Connect with Michael
A little help?
Did you like what Michael O’Neal had to say today? Show him a little Twitter love by clicking this link and saying “Thanks”
As always, having reviews, ratings, and subscriptions is what makes us rank higher in iTunes. The higher we rank, the more people listen. The more people listen, and the further the reach of the show. Then maybe we’ll have some advertisers!
If you haven’t taken the 1 minute it takes to leave a review and a rating for us, would you mind doing it now?
David and team