On todays show, David talks about Robert Kiyosaki’s book Rich Dad Poor Dad and explores 6 Wealth Tips. This short and sweet podcast will give you clear insight and some take aways to start implementing immediately
Quote: Robert T. Kiyosaki, Entrepreneur and Author
“Network marketing gives people the opportunity, with very low risk and very low financial commitment, to build their own income-generating asset and acquire great wealth.
What you will learn on todays show:
- What the Rich Work For
- What we should be learning
- What to focus on in order to create wealth
- A way to avoid taxes
- How the Rich invent money
- What we need to learn
- Bad Habits
And all this in just over 600 seconds. Well… actually almost 14 minutes as David really tried to CRAM a lot in. 🙂
The Silly facts on Todays Show:
- The world’s termites outweigh the world’s humans 10 to 1
- Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than new cars.
- The 3 most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola, and Budweiser, in that order.
- Elephants can’t jump. Every other mammal can.
- Most American car horns honk in the key of F.
- In Cleveland, Ohio, it’s illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.
- It takes 3,000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s supply of footballs.
Songs On Todays Show: