Crystal’s is the owner of the Kelowna International Hostel, an international travellers hostel in BC, Canada, an 11 x Ironman finisher, 273 km Ultra-marathoner and she has cycled across Canada on the first tandem bike to cross the country, with her twin sister. She’s the creator of Imagine The Ripple Effect and the Inspiring Tin Of Wisdom, that now has 7 different themes and she’s also the author of The 90 Day Intentional Living Challenge and has just written A Village Inspired (Simple Ideas To Live A Long, Healthy and Happy Life).
Her personal mission in life is to make a difference in the world. She’s raised over 1.4 million dollars for various charities including the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, the Canadian Diabetes Association and Room To Read through her work and athletic endeavours.
- How words of encouragement are so powerful.
- Her experience and how she started doing Ironman’s and then on to Ultra Marathons.
- The importance of surrendering to what is going on with you, being open with your heart and mind.
- How to discover what your are truly made of.
- Having a RIPPLE EFFECT and what this means to Crystal.
- How the Tin of Wisdom was born and what it is.
- Great tips on how to be accountable and following through on things you set out to do.
- Making our journey from our heads to our hearts and from success to significance
Crystal is so kind and her language is beautiful. She shares amazing stories of being an athlete, going on amazing adventures, how she became an owner of a local hostel and about her HEART wanting to BURST open. She is so very kind and is truly living a kickass life.
You don’t want to miss this amazing show and be sure to listen to the end!
Contact Crystal and she will help you to find out your purpose, you will clearly know this in about 3 minutes. Email her at email@example.com.
“We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.”
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world…”
Find David’s new show: www.amplifiednetworkmarketing.com
Facebook Page for New show: http://fb.com/ampdnm